Sunday, January 24, 2010

The Sea called Life

Do you ever feel like a drop of rain that fell into the sea?
Where waves and currents flow, but the never really see me.

Got get to where I am going, I have so much to do,
and yet that drop of rain, well I maybe will get to that to.

Hey there is that drop, we noticed it the other day,
We should probably see what's up with him, but maybe soon but not today.

Today is filled with way to many other things,
My friends, my schedule, and whatever else life brings.

I know I should take the time to invite him in,
But I am just so busy with the life in the ocean.

I should take time to know them and maybe where they are,
But not to much, because then they will want a relationship and that's to far.

Well guess I will just say howdy do and then go my way,
Surely someone else will open their hearts to them but I can't today

What's going on... there's not one rain drop but now there's two,
I hope someone loves them, but I just have to much to do!

Sometimes I relate to a drop of rain,
falling into the sea of people again.

Wondering if they will ever see, my heart, my passion, or even really see me?
But for now I will just keep treading water, in the life sea.

No comments: