Monday, May 08, 2006

What is this thing called...Faith?

This Wednesday I will start a new series on Faith. This is something that is so needed in life, but so often misunderstood. I believe that there are some factors in life that you can see that will help develop your faith. This is why I am starting a series called "Faith Factors."



Clever lead in huh?




I believe that we can see every single day that there is not only a God but a God that wants us to develop our faith in him. I heard an old acronym saying when you pray remember A.C.T.S. Adoration, Confession, Thanksgiving,and then Supplication. But one thing was missing from this clever little acronym...Faith. We need faith, to please God...Hebrews 11:6.

I want my faith in the Lord to grow, but I also want to help others faith grow as well. It is so exciting to see those that take that "leap of faith" and step out of the boat for the Lords work. But this week, we will start looking at some faith factors.

No comments: